Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Force swordplay - lesson 1., Fight like a jedi !
Anjimito
 Posted: Dec 15 2013, 06:11 PM

Group: Members

First thing you have to ask yourself is - do you have a sword ? If you don't - don't worry ! This lesson is a starter package - mind and body training required to become a swordsman .You should however start it only if you finished force training program lesson 1 - otherwise you will just misuse your time .

This set of exercises should be done five times a week for at least 30 minutes . I assume it should take about 1,5 month to master. However everyone has different learning time , so you shouldn't grief because it took longer for you.

Exercise 1 - 10 minutes.

Take any object you like . Important thing is that it should be of symetrical shape . Even a piece of wood will suffice . Now sit in your asana and look closely at your object . Remember it's structure , weight and shape , even color. Now close your eyes . Imagine you are holding it in your hands . Don't move your hands around though - sit still and don't move . Feel every aspect of the item you have chosen in your mind . Imagine it to the point you could believe that you are really holding it . You got it ? Great ! Now try to open your eyes . No , not the real ones ! Open the eyes in your imagination . See the object while still feeling it . This is the first exercise in the art of becoming one with the sword .

Exercise 2 - 10 minutes .

This one is one of my favorites . A master of this technique can cut DISTANT THINGS - I've seen it with my own eyes. This is a begginers exercise to develop that skill . Take a mirror that is big enough for you to allow you to see your whole body in it . Now sit opposite to it . Look at your body reflecting in the mirror . Remember it as you did with an object in exercise 1 . Now close your eyes . Try to move your mind into your body in the mirror . I can't really tell you how to do it . You have to try it as long as it takes. When you can feel yourself being inside in th mirror just being you but IN there open first the eyes of your mind . See yourself from the mirror's perspective. See yourself sitting opposite you with your eyes closed . If you can do it well and for long enough you can open your eyes . Your reflecion shoud still have eyes closed . It CAN be done after long training . If you did it - congratulations ! You made a first step in creating your emanation which will be able to cut or move things that aren't within your reach !

Exercise 3 - 5 minutes .

This is a simple one . Stand up . Spread your legs . Now move all the weight of your body and put it on one of your legs , crouching one-sidedly. That's right - STRETCH ! Do all stretching exercises known to you . As your body starts to accomodate after a few days start doing more stretching for 10 minutes ! Extend time you do stretching to 30 minutes as your body develops .

That's everything for now . Remember - if you have any questions - go right to me !

Many blessings ,

Anjimito.
PMEmail
^
Silmerion Skywalker
 Posted: Dec 16 2013, 09:03 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Admin

Those are very interesting exercises! Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
In the power of the Force I will be with you

Ma etek natyan -- teretuhr lau etek shetau weh-lo'uk do tum t'on
We have differences. Together may we become better than the sum of both.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll